Making the album background



In the first iteration of the album cover, the background had been sourced from Pinterest. It fit the theme I wanted to emulate of physical media. However, I believed I could do better than a simple Pinterest background.





Because the album name is Stalingrad, I believed it would be fitting to print out Soviet newspapers to collage like I had done for the website background. I also printed out some vintage poison warnings to hammer in the themes of tragedy often covered by political bands.





From here, I took away the background from the image and duplicated it until it took up an entire square for the album cover.




After this, I put the collage into the album as a replacement for the pre-existing background. Now, it is much more thematic and also more realistic.




The next step is to replace the filler images for the band members.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog